Congratulations to the organizers, volunteers and participants of the Aérothon Genève 2016. And a big thank you to the Geneva Airpark team.
Sophie, Raffaela and Cédric
covered 76km and united together
to support the work of the Geneva
Red Cross. Geneva Airpark is proud
to have taken part in this unifying sporting challenge. A wonderful human adventure worth repeating!
The Black Sheep
have made their first appearance on the Geneva Airpark tarmac with this Yak-11, the latest special guest to be welcomed
to our hangar. It will soon be joined by
2 other vintage aircraft: a Douglas DC3
and a TBM Avenger that you can both experience, as a pilot or passenger,
on a trip to the Pardubice Airshow
in the Czech Republic from 27 May.
Check out more info about
the Black Sheep Tour 2016,
backed by Geneva Airpark.
NEWS & EVENTS
GENEVA AIRPARK: A GLOBAL SOLUTION
FOR PRIVATE AND BUSINESS AIRCRAFT
Meeting the needs of business aviation at Geneva International Airport
Flexible hosting solutions and infrastructure for business aviation
In view of the importance of business aviation on Geneva International Airport, the capacity and short or long-term accommodation options offered for business jets by Geneva Airpark have become the ideal solution.
An exceptional infrastructure for business jet at LSGG / GVA
Geneva Airpark has an infrastructure of 20,00 sqm, situated next to Terminal C3 with direct access from the runway.
• 10,000 sqm of hangar space able to host aircraft from Pilatus PC12 and Gulfstream G650 to Boeing 747
• 7,000 sqm of ramp
• Offices and meeting rooms for crews
• 4,700 sqm of office space
• Storage and car parking space
Business aircraft at Geneva International Airport - Geneva Airpark accommodation in 2015
• + 5% of clients with occasional contracts
• + 10% services delivered with occasional contracts
• equivalent to 121 different aircraft sheltered
• equivalent to 600 parking-days
• on average, 16 aircraft sheltered per day
• 40 % from the Middle East, Eastern Europe, the USA, Canada and Latin America
• 60 % of Geneva Airpark’s clients come from Europe
Click the icon to download the corresponding picture
4 - 5
1 - 6
1 - 7
1 - 10
2 - 6
6 - 6
Geneva Airpark provides a global service solution for business aviation at LSGG / GVA, Switzerland.
To plan and handle your arrival at Geneva International Airport, please let us know how we may help / be of assistance.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.