A GLOBAL SERVICE SOLUTION
Geneva Airpark provides all the benefits of a privileged location, exclusive facilities and top of the range services dedicated to business aviation requirements at Geneva International Airport (LSGG).
• Hangar for all types of aircraft
• Aircraft parking solutions for short or long-term stopovers
• FBO / closed to Handling services
THE ANSWER TO BUSINESS AVIATION NEEDS
Operational since June 2009, the aircraft hangar is tailored to business aviation in Geneva International Airport (LSGG/GVA).
The hangar, along with the direct access by the Geneva Airpark ramp and the associated services perfectly adapted to passengers and crews, fills an important gap in the Geneva business jet sector.
• Surface area: 10,000 sq meters
• Dimension: 143 m long, 75 m deep, 22 m doors height
• For all types of aircraft, up to 2 of the largest wide body airplanes (Boeing 747 type)
A UNIQUE DESIGN
The building was created by Geneva Airpark, the structure engineered by Zipag, the architectural aspects and the construction managed by
Dominique Grenier Architectures SA.
The building is proof of a particularly original design.
The structure provides the building with a strong and unique visual identity on the airport site.
• 26-meters high main beams
• Each beam weighs 36 tons