A five star residence for your jet
A hangar for optimum management of arrivals and departures at LSGG
The hangar’s capacity is perfectly suited to multiple aircraft sheltering options.
- Short stay and quick turnaround for a few hours.
- Booking at a moment’s notice.
- Ad Hoc daily for one or a few days.
- Annual Long term.
- Adapted solutions for any specific requests (weekly, monthly…).
BUSINESS AIRCRAFT SERVICES PROVIDED BY A PROFESSIONAL TEAM
Geneva Airpark guarantees personalized and top of the range services that are adapted to the needs of every business aviation professionals and rews. Our services are delivered :
- By Geneva Airpark’s in-house specialist teams.
- Directly in the hangar or on the Geneva Airpark’s private ramp.
- Our business aviation services can be ordered upon arrival at Geneva Airport / LSGG or booked in advance when reserving a business jet parking space.
PART-145 LINE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Geneva Airpark also provides a wide range of line maintenance tasks all year round :
- Water and toilet servicing
- Tire pressure
- Fuel drain
- Interior cleaning
- Dry cleaning process for aircraft exteriors
These specific certified PART-145 line maintenance tasks are carried out by the qualified Geneva Airpark technicians within the hangar.
PERMANENT AND INNOVATIVE SERVICES WITHIN A HIGH-PERFORMANCE INFRASTRUCTURE
The aim of Geneva Airpark’s business aviation global service solution is to constantly make stopovers at Geneva Airport run more efficiently and safely thanks to cuttingedge services.
- Environmental-friendly all electrical eGPUs to avoid the current constraints on the use of APUs.
- Round-the-clock security system with HD and infrared cameras in the hangar and in all installations.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Indoor GNSS system.
- Heated hangar to protect the business jets and their electronical equipment.
GENEVA AIRPARK, 1ST BOMBARDIER LINE MAINTENANCE STATION IN SWITZERLAND
The line maintenance operations, which will be carried out in the Geneva Airpark hangar by Bombardier certified and highly skilled technical engineers, concern :
- The Challenger 300, 350, 604, 605, 650, 850
- The Global series, including the Global 7500